Dryers and humidifiers for every application
DRYTEC is a specialist for dryers and humidifiers for the paper, film and foil processing industry. We know all about the application-related challenges of the industry and offer a modular system of proven systems and technologies.
- Compact dryers, i.e. heating coils, circulating air fan and motor in dryer housing
- Dryer tops can be lifted in parallel (between 450 to 600 mm)
- Several dryer sections can be lifted together
- Individually controllable air speed per section with frequency-controlled motor up to max. 50 m/sec
- Homogeneous air distribution
- Individually controllable temperature per section
- Homogeneous temperature profile in transverse and longitudinal direction
- Circulating air and web temperature measurement
- Gas, thermal oil, steam or electric heating of the dryers
- Individually adjustable fresh or recirculated air volumes
- Side glass windows for observing the web when the dryer is closed
- Optimised inlet and outlet areas to reduce pressure losses
- All nozzles feature quick-release fastener and can be removed and installed without tools
- All nozzle profiles and shapes, interchangeable
- Substrate transport possible with low as well as high web trains
- Energy-saving thanks to optimised air flows and optional heat recovery systems
DRYTEC's range offers a variety of system solutions for every requirement. First-class drying performance, high efficiency, ease of maintenance and optimum accessibility are guaranteed. A wealth of optional components rounds off the range.
The DRYTEC RAYTEC IR/UV dryers are suitable for hardening and drying/curing coatings using radiation technology. They are used alone or in combination with convection dryers and can be flexibly integrated into any system.